GOOD TO KNOW IN ADVANCE
- Please arrive at Arequipa at least a day before the retreat start date. Transportation to Cabaconde will depart between 3:00 to 3:30AM, November 13th.
- Altitude is of 3500 meters / 1600 feet above sea level.
- Weather in Colca Canyon is dry, hot and sunny during the day (20-25°C) and cold at night (7-13°C), please pack for both climates.
- Currency is Peruvian Sol, marked as s/., some places in Peru do not accept credit cards, we advise you to bring cash, especially when you travel to villages.
- Self served teas, coffee, light snacks, fruits etc. will be offered in a spot in the guesthouse. If you have special dietary restrictions or preferences, please let us know in advance.
WHAT'S INCLUDED AND WHAT'S NOT
- Transportation from Arequipa to Cabanaconde (round-trip)
- Accommodation for 7 days / 6 nights
- Trekking guide for the hikes
- Flights to Peru and / or to Arequipa
- Accommodation in Arequipa
- Visa to visit Peru (who doesn't need a visa)
- Travel health insurance
- Activities and food outside of retreat
- Extra beverages.
WILL BE PROVIDED
WE WILL PROVIDE WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE RETREAT ACTIVITIES:
- Yoga mats
- Art supplies (you're invited to bring your own)
- Local costumes (for the Wititi dance)
- In the rooms: linens, towels, soap, toilet paper, wifi
- A map and information for the hike
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE:
- Trekking shoes, clothes, hiking towels and /or bags
- Trekking poles (can be rented at Pachamama Home)
IF YOU HAVE FARTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US.