INTERSECTION RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
Intersection Retreat, November 2023, Cabanaconde, Peru.
At Intersection Retreat, we understand that circumstances can change. This Refund and Cancellation Policy outlines our guidelines for cancellations and refunds specifically related to specific unforeseeable circumstances (listed below) for our retreat services.
It is your responsibility to read and understand Intersection Chinpay Retreat, Peru, November 2023 Retreat reservation and cancellation policy before finalizing your booking.
“You” refers to yourself as the guest booking the Retreat.
“We” refers to Intersection Retreat, the Retreat hosts and organizers, Naama Peer RUC .
“Cancellation” is defined as not being able to attend your scheduled Retreat.
Please review this Refund and Cancellation Policy carefully before booking a retreat with us. By engaging with Intersection Retreat, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Eligibility for Refunds:
- Refunds will only be considered for cancellations directly resulting from severe medical circumstances.
- To be eligible for a refund, customers must provide supporting evidence, such as official government advisories, travel restrictions, medical emergencies.
- Refund Options:
- If a cancellation request is approved, customers will receive a 50% refund in the form of a credit that can be applied to future retreat bookings within two years of the canceled event with Intersection Retreat.
- The remaining 50% of the payment will be non-refundable and retained by Intersection Retreat to cover administrative costs and the efforts made to reserve the retreat space.
- In the event of a cancellation, you can also transfer your reservation to another guest.
- Please note, it is your responsibility to find a guest to transfer your reservation to and settle the cost of the reservation with the purchasing individual.
- Cancellation by hosts:
- Should the hosts of the retreat need to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseeable and/or uncontrollable circumstances, customers will be granted 75% of the value in credit that applies to Intersection Retreat future events happening within the following two years.
- Should the hosts of the retreat need to cancel or reschedule the event due to not having enough participation, customers will be refunded 90% of their money.
- In the case of a natural disaster, Intersection Retreat applies to the “act of god” rule and no fees will be reversed.
- Cancellation Process:
- To initiate a cancellation request, customers must submit a written request, and supporting documents via email at email@example.com.
- The cancellation request must clearly state the reason for cancellation and provide any necessary documentation or evidence related to the situation.
- Intersection retreat will review each cancellation request in a timely manner and respond accordingly.
- Please note that the decision regarding the approval of a refund request will be final and binding.
- We do not offer refunds for any other reasons apart from cancellations due to severe medical circumstances.
- Intersection Retreat reserves the right to modify or amend this refund policy at any time without prior notice.
- We do not offer credit for any guests arriving late or leaving the Retreat early.
- Those who arrive late to the Retreat will not be able to participate.
- We are not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
- Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
For any further questions or assistance regarding our refund and cancellation policy, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.